Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Work Day in Photos

It was one of the Seattle snow days and I got to work earlier than anyone else at the office...which left me locked out of said office. I don't have a key yet, so there wasn't anything to do about it except hang out in the lobby with my coffee and a book. And take photos of myself using the camera's timer.

I also wanted to get there early to put balloons in my boss' office for her birthday!

And then realized that we actually had TWO office birthdays. Initiate impromptu party planning!

Made snow-themed birthday decorations.

Forced coworkers to sing. Haha.

And then it was lunch time. Initiate Indian lunch buffet! Heeeeeeeck yeah.

Back at my desk, Pete was TIRELESS in his efforts to get me to stop working. He'd put his nose under my elbow and knock it off of the keyboard. Rude.

BUT, I was not at work to read my book, make paper snowflakes, eat cake and Indian food, or play with Pete. I was at work so that I could prop up my camera on another timer setting and take photos of myself working!

Initiate 5:00PM and bus ride ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment