Sunday, December 12, 2010

Constipated with a Hint of Lust

On the bus ride home back from Olympia after having Thanksgiving with Grandma, my sisters and I kept busy giving each other face expression challenges.

Mischievous and murderous

Drunk but smart

Constipated with a hint of lust. I don't think I really delivered on this one, unfortunately.

Grandma just got up on the stage at a rock concert to sing with the lead singer and she was actually pretty awesome.

Someone tipped over the porta-potty you are using.

You won the lottery but the prize is that for every $100 you win, you have to be punched in the face.

And then this was just a face they made at me.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, I can't tell you have brilliant this activity is. We have turned it into a youth group game that the kids LOVE. I just copied all yours and added my own. Thanks for the great idea. So, do you ever want to move to Slovenia and help us do youth ministry and change the world? You are awesome Shannon, we miss you a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps..meant to say "how brilliant"

    ReplyDelete